Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Please read these terms and conditions ('Terms') carefully. By using or accessing the YES BANK website at www.yesforlocal.com (the 'Site') and any related mobile or other applications, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
Eligibility to use the Services
To register with and shop with www.yesforlocal.com you must be eighteen (18) years of age or over and you are able to understand and agree to the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use www.yesforlocal.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Provision of the Services
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Site, may require affecting certain changes in it, therefore, we reserve the right to suspend the Site, or cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the Site without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, User may be prevented from accessing the Site, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- The content on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the content or any other material on this Site is at your own risk.
Third Party Sites
- We may transfer your personal data to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal data on our behalf. By using a YES BANK site or otherwise providing YES BANK with personal data, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations. YES BANK will ensure to a reasonable extent that anyone processing your personal data outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with YES BANK’s instructions.
Retention of personal data
As a convenience to you, we may provide, on this Site, links to web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave the Site. We make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Information Provided by You
At the time of your registration you will receive an OTP. Please keep this secret, as you are entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your login credentials. You are responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address or mobile in combination with your password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your e-mail address and/or password, or any breach of security known to you.
Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all laws and regulations in India and you will use the Site in compliance with these Terms and applicable law.
Limitations of Damages
We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, breakdown of equipment, road traffic problems.
In any event whatsoever, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of products to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the products contained in that order.
Neither we nor any of our subsidiaries will be liable to any entity for any indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website.
Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
We reserve the right, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms. Changes in these Terms will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these Terms are posted, will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, we authorize you to view and download the information at this Site ('Materials') only for your personal, non-commercial use and you must retain on all Materials, all copyright and other proprietary notices. You shall not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce it. All images shown here have been digitized by us. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without our prior written permission. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this Site shall remain at all times vested in us
Order placement and pricing terms
- All use and purchases made on this Site are governed by these Terms. Although the Terms governing any given use or purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order or specific use. If you use or order products after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each use or order to ensure that you understand the precise Terms applicable to your Site visit or purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms were most recently updated.
- We sell products only to end-users.
- We will confirm your order whether placed directly by using the Site by message on the Site immediately after you have confirmed your order and by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided to us or mobile number you have provided to us.
- Please note that the order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Subject to our cancellation rights, acceptance of your order and completion of the order will take place when we despatch the products to you.
- Before placing an order, you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- Product Pricing
- The prices stated on the Site will be inclusive of any GST payable.
- Shipment of Products:
- Delivery days and times will be as specified on the cart page on the Site and will be made to the address specified by you when you place an order on the Site. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery schedule altogether.
- Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may limit the quantities of products (particularly products on special offer) supplied to any one customer if in our opinion the quantity ordered jeopardizes availability for other customers.
- We will always try to supply you with the full quantity and accurate product that you have ordered. In any event, subject to clause 7.1 below, our liability will be limited to the price of the products not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.
- We take special care to endeavor that deliveries are made on time and accordingly, it is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address during the delivery day. We may ask that an appropriate person signs for the products on delivery.
- Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late delivery. If that is the case, we will endeavor to contact you as soon as we are able to reschedule your delivery time and date. In any event, our liability to you will be limited to a return of the price of products not delivered and the cost of delivery.
- Should you fail to be present for your delivery (or in cases where the wrong address is provided) we are entitled to charge you in full for an amount equal to the price of product and the cost of delivery.
- The confirmation e-mail you receive from us confirming your order, will set out the last time that you may amend your order prior to delivery.
- Out of Stock Situations
- Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the Site are available in stock for dispatch to you. However, in case this in not available for any reason, we will contact you and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
- Product returns
- We advise that you inspect the products promptly at the time of delivery and installation and notify us of any defects promptly. If you discover a product is faulty, please call our Customer Service team as soon as possible email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for best possible action to resolve the issue
- To return any items that are damaged or not as per your original order, please return at the time of delivery to the delivery person or inform our customer care within 24 hours from the time of the product delivery. Please check the terms and conditions of each product you order to confirm its cancellation policy.
- All damaged items or items not as per your order that are to be returned must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in the same conditions at the time of delivery, otherwise the same will not be taken back.
- Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products.
- Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your damaged package or an item not as per your order, for your refund request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.
- Any customer complaints should be addressed to the Customer Service Helpline email email@example.com operational between on days.
#YESforLocal is a platform only for display of offers extended by the Merchants to YES BANK’s Credit Card and Debit Card customers. YES BANK is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services. YES BANK does not act as express or implied agent of the Merchants/the Owners of the Products vis-à-vis the Customers.
YES BANK is neither guaranteeing nor making any representations with respect to the offer made by the merchant/brand. YES BANK is not responsible for the sale/quality/features of the Products/Services under the offer.
If the customer proceeds from here, any purchase of the Product/Service will only be through YES BANK’s Credit Cards and Debit Cards. The Products/Services offered by the merchants/brands may also be available at other stores/online platforms.
Customer’s discretion is advised in this regard. By accessing # YESforLocal, you are deemed to have agreed to all the above terms.